1) All beings are a divine expression of life itself. A miracle. A reflection of God.
2) Tolerance, Acceptance, Forgiveness, Compassion and Love are the true qualities of a divine expression . I am this today . I see it in each being I meet. These ancient traits are emerging through the new human being. I am one, I am IT.
3) God is, in essence, love and all of the qualities awakening in each divine being on earth.
4) I, and each being I see, is infinitely more powerful than we think we are, nor have we ever given ourselves credit for. I awaken to this power in me today by embracing and practicing all three reflections above, numbers 1, 2, 3.
5) The divine presence is with the present moment.
Read each truth once more. Take time to contemplate each one. Allowing IT to awaken in your mind. IT is the Truth. IT is in YOU.
A deeper explanation
Our mind is a tool for creation and expression of the Divine in ways that we are just beginning to realize. Jesus said, " all things that I have done you shall do and even greater things still". Emerson said, " What lies before you and what lies behind you is nothing compared to what lies within you."
As we know in our heart of hearts, that all beings are a divine creation , then we will embrace Tolerance, Acceptance, Forgiveness, Compassion and Love. How can you hold a grudge against a divine expression? As we practice, we will become the very essence of what God is. This Love! They all go in a circle spiraling up to awakening. As each one is more understood, it adds understanding to another. it is the incredible Truth. "IT" is in US. It is where IT's AT!
The qualities of Tolerance, Acceptance, Forgiveness, Compassion, and Love "save" us from our own thinking which is often in error, expressing anger and fear. IT will save humanity. This is indisputable. IT is what will transform ancient hatred into love. IT is what will transform "swords into plowshares and peace"
IT is at the heart of all great religions. IT is the essence of the Old Testament. It is the truth that was arising from the Old Testament and manifested ITself is in Jesus. It arose out of the Hindu religion as Buddha. IT is at the heart of the Baghavagitah, the Tao, the Koran and many modern books such as "A New Earth, The Secret, The Power of Positive Thinking, The Course in Miracles and even The Little Engine That Could. Every book and every song from every teacher that has ever had a true impact on humanity was and is teaching IT. It opens minds to the presence of GOD here and now. " Right where I AM. I am IT. "